Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooooo annoying!! - 25 post rule.

Thsi is soooooo frustrating!!!!

I'm trying to add pics of my recent creations. I understand I have to have 25 previous posts to add URLs for other sites. But the URL I'm trying to add is for this site.

I uploaded pics from my puter to an album on my profile page - no problem. Try to add them to a post on the forum......

NOOOOOOOO!

"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 25 posts or more."

The URL is for this site??????????

Confused ? Yep. Maybe its a blonde thing.
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Every member on the forum has had to go through the same thing, and yes, even I had to! If you had any idea how many spammers we have a day on this site you would know why it's there, but you have no reason to have any idea - that's what moderators are here for, to make your stay a peaceful one unhampered by chinamen trying to sell you everything from Gucci handbags to somebody's sister. We also get the last word a lot.

Comment

I do appreciate what your saying so I guess I'll just have to accept the rules gracefully like a good little girl and try again when I've got a few more posts under my belt. (This ones no 23 I think).
      Auntynet

Comment

Can you get a job lot of a gucci handbag with somebody's sister?

I am doing a craft fair next weekend and could do with an extra pair of hands
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

ROFLMAO. Thats excellent!
          Auntynet

Comment

the time you read this you will have your 25 posts it doesnt take long if your chatty
            Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
              chinamen trying to sell you everything from Gucci handbags to somebody's sister.
              whats the going rate for a sister? I have two that can be quite annoying sometimes?!!!

s.x
              Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Or, if you are still struggling with adding pics (I do and I'm over 3,000 posts!) try doing a link to the photo on Flickr or photobox or similar - it works just as well!!

And now I think you're over 25, so you should be ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
                  whats the going rate for a sister? I have two that can be quite annoying sometimes?!!!

s.x

Hhahahah!! Or 2 kids - virtually house trained!

Comment

ha ha

I have just a few more to go ......I have not even been able to suss out how to put pics in my profile photo album....so I am guessing I need to have posted 25 times for that too....

My son whose 4 has been giggling away at all the smilies on here.... he is sitting on my lap so I will add a couple for him here....lol xxxx

HE HE he thinks they are well funny lol xxxxx

Flutterby

Mothers hold their childrens hands awhile and their hearts forever xx

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                      Hhahahah!! Or 2 kids - virtually house trained!

I'll take them if they are house trained with tiny hands, sometimes I wish my hands were smaller. In fact, revise that, could I borrow them for a few days?

tee hee
                      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
                        I'll take them if they are house trained with tiny hands, sometimes I wish my hands were smaller. In fact, revise that, could I borrow them for a few days?

tee hee
                        Of course you can! The eldest never shuts up so I'll send ear plugs and he asks the most weird questions...!!

Comment

I can see you are now over our 25 posts!! well done.

Just had to post though as i was laughing out loud reading this thread - so thank you - i needed that
                          Emma
                          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                          Sassy Crafts Blog
                          My Blog

Comment

not feeling to great today but gonna post here to keep trying to get to that 25 post mark lol sore throat and sneezing....where's all the oranges!

xxxx

only 4 more to go

Flutterby

Mothers hold their childrens hands awhile and their hearts forever xx

Comment

And some of us (mentioning no names... but an anagram of Two Stoat Ood ... ahem) probably took a lot longer than 25 posts before they even worked out how to post images of their work...

Si.
                              Wood Tattoos
                              Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                              Facebook
                              Flickr
                              Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X