Recent stuff i have made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent stuff i have made

They are a pair but i only photgraphed one.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

they are lovely your very clever
    Jan xx

http://craftyjan.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love the first necklace!
      Trish

Comment

They are fab! I especially like the 2nd necklace. It's inspiring me to think of doing a Christmas star decoration in a similar way. I also really like the turquoise coloured beads you have used. Really good stuff!
        Ali
        xx

My Crafty Blog
        Craft Matters at Etsy

Comment

Thanks everyone! Heres some more. Got my hands on some tiger tail at a jewellery making afternoon.

Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Wet blanket again....................the crimp before and after the crystal will chip the crystal over time. Try and use a spacer or a seed bead between crimp and crystal.

Comment

On the necklace? Ta for the tip. No worries about speaking up lol. Thats why i am here

Im still waiting for my crimper. Now that i have seen crimps done without squishing them, they look so much better!

I made the things above (apart from first thing) at a jewellery makig afternoon. It was for beginners and tbh, although it was fun, i felt like i needed a step up from that. She didnt tell me about crimps and crystals needing to be seperate etc!
              Last edited by handcrafted; 03-06-2008, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I like the design of the feather necklace but if the silver clasp is on it I think it's a bit heavy. I think just a simple clasp would be enough for the necklaces with maybe a short extender chain. The fancy clasps are better suited to a bracelet I feel, where they can be seen.

I love the wraped pendant.
                "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Working...
                X