Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sublimated Mylar Butterfly ...

Another one of my sublimation 'experiments!.' 😁

This is a sublimation print of a butterfly on translucent 125micron Mylar stencil material. It was then contour-cut on my Silver Bullet cutter. Very easy and smooth to cut and turned out really nice ...

mylar_butterfly.jpg

Last edited by webtrekker; 17-03-2021, 04:51 PM.

This is interesting, It's something I was not aware of but now I am, thanks for that. Looks quite effective - your experiments are looking quite successful.

Fred.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegu 17 View Post
      This is interesting, It's something I was not aware of but now I am, thanks for that. Looks quite effective - your experiments are looking quite successful.

Fred.
      Thanks Fred.

I'm a new member in here but have been dye-subbing and other stuff for quite a while now, but now I'm retired I'm more interested in the hobby side than producing stuff to sell.

That Mylar stencil film is a doddle to sublimate and I was quite impressed with the results myself. I've subbed both 125-micron and 250-micron sheets and they both look great and contour-cut well in my Silver Bullet cutter.

That butterfly above has been stuck on my garden shed door for over 2 years now and the print is still vivid.

Comment

Working...
      X