Get off my cheeeeeeeeese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off my cheeeeeeeeese

Been playing with Fantasy Film......... but the mouse was not impressed.

DSC_0714.JPGDSC_0719.JPG

Fred

LOL!!!! That's beautiful work - if that's just playing I can't wait to see what you produce when you're serious

Linda

Comment

Oh wow, well done.

I remember playing with this when we were kids, great fun.

Shelley

Comment

Very clever - I remember fantasy film as well - mainly what a mess I made...
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Don't know what fantasy film is, but lovely work XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Fantasy film comes in small tins like paint, is a translucent or opaque liquid, you make a wire shape, dip it in the liquid and draw it out. When it dries ( in minutes) it looks like the white flowers in Fred's picture.
            It was one of those in things in the 70s, I remember as kids getting some for a birthday or xmas and making a heck of a mess and some fairly naff flowers, but in the hands of an artist some amazing things can be made.

Shelley

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly42 View Post
              Fantasy film comes in small tins like paint, is a translucent or opaque liquid, you make a wire shape, dip it in the liquid and draw it out. When it dries ( in minutes) it looks like the white flowers in Fred's picture.
              It was one of those in things in the 70s, I remember as kids getting some for a birthday or xmas and making a heck of a mess and some fairly naff flowers, but in the hands of an artist some amazing things can be made.

Shelley
              That's interesting Shelley, I never realised Fantasy Film had been around so long. My son gave me a few tins last year which I used for the bee wings I posted in November. I then forgot about the tins as they were buried in all my junk but having a tidy up during lock down brought them back to the surface so I thought I would have a go at the flower and dragonfly. I will definitely be having a go at more - the hardest thing is holding all the parts in place whilst you bind them together without a vice.

Fred.

DSC_0013.JPG
              Attached Files

Comment

Glad to of help, maybe invest in one of those fly fishing vises, looks like a similar size and use.

Shelley

Comment

Working...
                X