Birthday gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday gift

Finished at last a birthday gift for my best friends 70th in a couple of weeks. A 310mm platter in sycamore. The things on there spell her name, CYNTHIA. Chalk hill butterfly, Yarrow, Narcissi, Tiger Moth, Hops, Ivy and Anemone. She had said in the past she would treat herself to one someday when she could afford it, now she wont have to. Hope she likes it.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

That’s gorgeous, dammit Mo, you are good....and Pete too 😁x

Dave.

Comment

Mo (and Pete), that is absolutely beautiful, and so thoughtful to include plants to spell her name. She will love it.
      Tell her we are all so jealous that she has such a lovely platter

Linda

Comment

Wow, that is gorgeous. I agree with Linda, we are sooooo jealous. And so thoughtfully done with her name in flowers. A very lucky lady.

Shelley

Comment

Thank you all, I did enjoy doing it once I worked out exactly what I wanted to do.

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Stunning Mo and know your friend will love it. Made with love by a talented lady and made with a bit of you.

Comment

Very nice gift, very nice work. I love it when a design tells a story - it shows you have put a lot of thought into the perfect gift. It really is the thought that counts.

Comment

Working...
              X