Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to print

hi
    I posted this picture on our local football clubs facebook page and now they want to print it in their programme, its their 150th year of Notts County football club, i have also been given the retail manager number to see if they want to sell them from the fan clubhouse, fingers crossed..

magpies150.jpg

steve

Nice one! Well done!!
    Find me saying things and doing stuff at Almost Alice dot Net <3
    Find me selling the things I did and do at Handmade Alice <3

Comment

fantastic
      Fingers crossed for you x
      http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
      Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
      My Facebook

Comment

Nice one Steve , ,Well done
        good luck mate -------------Frank------------

Comment

haha frank, i wasn't sure if it was you, pleased to see you here mate, they have now told me to take them down to the shop, i need to cut them first..

Comment

Nice one Steve, you going to do the Forest team too?

A bit like Clint Eastwood, fighting for both sides of the town in a Fistful of Dollars?

Oakdale Studios Facebook
            Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
            bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

That's a nice piece you have made. Great to have it in the programme fingers crossed for the shop!!
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

thank you people, dont you just know the indicator on the car is playing up so off to the garage first before i can get in the cabin.. cars ..Phah

Comment

Well done Steve, a bit of enterprise like that can pay dividends. Insist on cash though not dividends in the club LOL n

Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
                  X