Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood display for dog collars can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood display for dog collars can you help?

I've put this in this section as I was hoping somebody with the right skills could help! I've been trying to think of a good way to show my dog collars at exhibitions and fairs but so far am settling on a draught excluder! What I'd really like is something similar to the attached. I'd probably want one or two that could add height to my tables, or maybe even a big one off the ground. But preferably so that the poles can be dismantled for easy manouvering. Would this be possible and how much would this kind of thing set me back? It's just an idea at the moment but I'm trying to find something to make my items look more pricey at fairs rather than just placed on a flat table. Any alternative ideas welcome!

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Yes that one is rather nice.

Someone could make that for you?

Until then here's a few ideas that might help?

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Ooooh I like the first and third one now! Are they towel racks?
      Dee x

Comment

Originally posted by dee_liteful View Post
        Ooooh I like the first and third one now! Are they towel racks?
        Yes, it took aayyyges to find them on a Google search lol.
        I like the ladder though.

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
        bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

E-mail me details if you want to [email protected] only thing is I'm in Scotland. I make and design craft displays.

Drew
          Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
          our Facebook page
          follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

I love the rope ladder idea. I am sorely tempted to make one for my market stall. Thanks for the idea.
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              I love the rope ladder idea. I am sorely tempted to make one for my market stall. Thanks for the idea.
              They aren't my ideas I found them on a Google search, but yes, the rope ladder is my favourite too and so easy to pack away..................off to the woods to chop some trees down lol

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

I'm loving both the ladder and the rope ladders - nice finds! Must store them in the memory banks for future use!
                www.belovedly.co.uk
                www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
                www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

yes they are fab ideas! thank you! I googled lots last night and there's now so much choice! A friend is hopefully giving me her old wooden towel rack for now. free too! Drew I will definately keep you in mind when I have the pennies. Thanks all!x
                  Dee x

Comment

Working...
                  X