Finished and completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished and completed

I haven't posted this complete and haven't posted anything for a while so while I have 5 minutes.
    This is the completed bead caddy. Thanks are due to a couple of people who know who they are for supplying the beads and doing the fabric work for the pin cushion. It has room for 5 lots of beads and also reels of thread or wire and scissors. Fair bit of work so it can't be cheap but hopefully someone will like them.

As usual, click thumbnails for larger images.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Lovely Pete, a real collectors piece. The vials will hold jewellery findings and stones just as well I suppose, so a multi purpose piece when you want to sit infront of the TV and craft.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Like the thought and work that has gone into this piece Pete, really good idea. As you say though with the work involved will it make the price? You won't know until you try so good luck.
      regards

Tam "now a hobby woodturner"

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. (John Ruskin 1819-1900)

Comment

Thanks Tam. It will be made to order so we'll see. It's more the sort of thing people buy as a gift for someone else I suspect.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Now that is really beautiful! ( I certainly wish someone would buy me that as a gift!)

Comment

That is stunning with a very classic look to it.

Comment

Its soo elegant and wonderful! Amazing Pete!
              my folksy
              Kryshees Blog
              www.kryshees.com

Comment

Thank you all. A lot of the credit should go to Mo and a lady called Jean who designed and supplied the bits and pieces for it. I just made it.

Pete
                Facebook

Website

Comment

Working...
                X