Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freestanding Letters & Designs?

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for freestanding wooden letters and designs for our craft projects .. does anyone know where i can get these other then eBay and at a good value price? In the UK only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Gemma x

Lots of our customers use MDF man.
    COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
    Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
    Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Comment

Hey, with wooden letters the price is usually a good sign of the quality, so it depends on the level of craft work you are using them for.
      A website I have used in the past is 'the wooden letters company' they allow you to customise your order by changing factors such as size and material.
      Hope this helps!

Comment

thanks for your replies,

i've heard bad things about MDFMan .. people paying and never receiving their items so would rather avoid them.
        I just want freestanding letters, they are to be painted and decorated so quality isnt too important.

Gemma x

Comment

Theres somebody on folksy that makes them, I think he will be adding them soon.Cant recall the name but look in supplies and search for wood letters.
          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Anything cut to order

your ideas made to order signsandshapes.co.uk

Originally posted by buntingboutique View Post
            Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for freestanding wooden letters and designs for our craft projects .. does anyone know where i can get these other then eBay and at a good value price? In the UK only.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
            Gemma x

Comment

signsandshapes.co.uk your ideas made to order

Comment

I was looking for these the other day and have just ordered some from ebay from a seller called 'wooddiane'. I only ordered them yesterday so I can't tell you what they're like but she's got 100% feedback. She didn't have what I was wanting advertised but when I sent her a message she said she could make them as I wanted, 7inches high, 19mm thick and in the font that I liked, for 5 letters she's charged £10 plus £2.50 p+p. I thought that was quite reasonable?
                I'll let you know what they're like when they arrive.
                Facebook page: www.facebook.com/jamdalory
                My blog: http://jamdalory.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X