Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another quick question I've just thought of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another quick question I've just thought of...

Not just a wood question but I'm trying to find a pen that will give a raised (almost painted) type of finish, probably silver but would also like pastel shades or brights too. Tried Sakura 'souffle' pens but no where near the '3D' efect I was expecting. :-(

Can anyone recommend another make or type? I have seen a few online today but don't wan't to keep wasting money trying to find the right one when someone on here will more than likely know. ;-)

Also craft materials, ie embellishments. I have purchased a good selection from ebay sellers but just wondered if I'm doing this the costly way round rather than finding a wholesale supplier if I am going to use large quantities?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. xx

Thank you. x

Have you found what you were looking for?
    If not, the only thing i could think of to give you a raised finished is that you sprinkle on embossing powder over the Sakura souffle if you do it in silver or gold embossing powder. You won' pen and heat getly until it cures? It's worth a try?
    PeonyRose
    "She who works with her hands is a labourer. She who works with her hands and her head is a craftsperson. But, She who works with her hands and her head AND her heart is an Artist."
    --Francis of Assisi & PeonyRose

Comment

Working...
    X