MDF blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDF blanks

Hi - my usual supplier of blank MDF plaques appears to have stopped trading and I am looking for a new supplier. Has anyone any ideas where I can source blank plaques in MDF. I have tried wooden plaques before but they can be a bit costly.
    Any suggestions welcomed as I am getting a bit desperate now as the craft season is about to start.

Cheers
    Waterguppy

I know that Steve (Kipper Worlshops) sells MDF shapes - maybe you could have a look at his website and see if he does what you're looking for? I think his site is in his signiture and on his profile. Or have you though of making them yourself? I use MDF as a base for my mirrors - I buy the MDF in full boards and the cut the shapes out using a jigsaw (power kate, grrrr!!!!!). Hope this helps
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi,

thanks for recommending me Kate.

Yep, I can cut out MDF blanks for you, no problem. If you are interested let me know what kind of thing you are looking for and the price you normally pay, I will see if i can sort a good deal for you.

Steve
      Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
      www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
      Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Thanks

Hi - thank you both so much for getting back to me so quickly. I shall be getting in touch with you Kipper later today regarding the plaques.
        Many thanks once again for your help.

Regards
        Waterguppy

Comment

Kipperworkshops????
          Had a question about blank plaques. unfortunately we are unable at the moment to bevel them. A lady was looking for quite a large amount?. Is this the sort of thing you would be able to do?????
          http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Hi,

yep I can cut out plaque shapes in MDF. We cut them on a scroll saw, by hand, we don't have any automated cutting machinery like the big boys.
            As a result I am probably expensive in comparison, but on the plus side I can do smaller quantities (as well as large).

I can bevel the edges on say a 15cm sign for example, no problem.

Best bet is to email me.

Thanks for considering me.

Many thanks
            Steve
            Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
            www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
            Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Originally posted by kipper workshops View Post
              Hi,

yep I can cut out plaque shapes in MDF. We cut them on a scroll saw, by hand, we don't have any automated cutting machinery like the big boys.
              As a result I am probably expensive in comparison, but on the plus side I can do smaller quantities (as well as large).

I can bevel the edges on say a 15cm sign for example, no problem.

Best bet is to email me.

Thanks for considering me.

Many thanks
              Steve
              Hi Steve iVe just passed on your contact. Hope it works out.
              http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X