Need a pyro gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a pyro gift

Its my flat mates birthday on the 4th Nov and i want to get a nice pyro thing for her. Not sure what though...maybe a hair brush or a mirror. Just something small as we are all poor!

Anyone help? She likes trees, or countryside scenes or she loves knitting so a pic of some knitting needles and wool lol!
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Bit confused.

Had a look at your site after I saw your signature which states you also do pyrography. Whilst we're happy to look at it, given the time scales, couldn't you do something yourself. I would certainly be cheaper than getting someone else to do it.

PM us if you'd like us to look at it for you as I can't see it being an issue. An idea of your budget would be useful though as obviously there's postage to Scotland to consider.
    David & Catherine

Comment

Im a bit crap! To say the least. And i just dont have the time. I can only do really simple pyro stuff and il like something really nice for my friend.

Budget of up to £15.
      Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Have just PM'd you.
        David & Catherine

Comment

It seems you already have some help, however if I can help in any way feel free to let me know. You could always buy your friend two gifts!

As you know, my prices are very affordable and I can make a range of items from Wooden Plaques, boxes and Keyrings.

http://www.pyroart.co.uk/gallery

Comment

I've got several mirrors and hairbrushes in stock if you wanted one. You can see them all on my Flickr page (link in my sig!)

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Sorry - too late for this one! Hope you got what you wanted...
              Cheers,
              Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
              Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Thanks for everyones input and offers (and PMs) Seeing as its a bit short notice iv asked Si to do one for me. I know his work is great and he had hairbrushes in stock.

Comment

Excellent! I'm sure she'll love it!
                  Cheers,
                  Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
                  Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

No problem - glad you got what you needed.
                    David & Catherine

Comment

Thanks for ordering from me, Amy, and I hope that Royal Mail didn't let us down!

Si.
                      Wood Tattoos
                      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                      Facebook
                      Flickr
                      Twitter

Comment

It arrived and its lovely! She opened it today at dinner Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X