Chelsea Flower Show? Naah...make my own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Flower Show? Naah...make my own

I saw these hose bollards on the Chelsea show and thought they were a good idea. They stop the hose from going ove flowerr and veg beds. I checked the prices and theywere between £15 and £20 so I decided to make my own. Tghis is a rough one, my first go. It works fine so I think I'll make a few more and then put some in the shop.

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

What a good idea. You could be selling them at Chelsea next year.
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

That's a smart idea! And in a couple of years it'll be all faded and lovely
      "I was inoculated, very early in life, against all forms of magic and elfin whimsy, even when convincingly disguised as literature." Clive James
      Click the scales- rep points are for life, not just for Xmas!
      http://madlyswaps.blogspot.com/

Comment

Are you sure your not my OH in disguise? lol he would have done the exact same thing looked picked it up thought ooooh good idea then seen the price n quietly mumbled to me forget that I will make one at home lol

I bet your version is better than their version,I dont have a pretty pretty garden n dont care about the flower beds but if I did id buy some off ya

Gen x
        Dream BIG & live life without regret

Comment

Working...
        X