Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave's Efforts

Hi,

Ive just started out and ive practiced on a few spare wooden spoons and i took the plunge and made this,
    Attached Files
    www.woodadoodle.co.uk

It looks really good, but I can only just see it, can you make it any bigger? Unless my eyes ain't what they used to be. Doh

Comment

I wanted a full size pic but it was too big and thats is the biggest it would let me post,

i tried to link it to my facebook page but i need 25 posts to link stuff, but im trying now to upload it to deviantArt
      ill let you know
      www.woodadoodle.co.uk

Comment

I think ive got it to work, its on my deviant art site just look up the same name as my username here and please let me know what you think

thanks dave
        www.woodadoodle.co.uk

Comment

Iv tried to look you up but cant find you. Pm me your facebook thingy and i can put your pic up if you want.
          Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Success!

Ive found out how to add a folder here and the picture is in that its quite distorted tho cos i had to chop it down to a proper size

thanks for your help guys

Dave
            www.woodadoodle.co.uk

Comment

I tried to find you on facebook but there are a lot of David Todds lol. This is from your folder on here.

Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Great effort! Welcome to the pyrography contingent of the Crafts Forum...

Today, the Forum: tomorrow... the universe!

Si.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

................still think it's crayon for arsonists...........

Comment

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
                    Great effort! Welcome to the pyrography contingent of the Crafts Forum...

Today, the Forum: tomorrow... the universe!

Si.

Who knows. Im still a beginner, thanks

Dave
                    www.woodadoodle.co.uk

Comment

Ooh that's better I can see it now, it's really good, the horse face is excellent
                      "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                      Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                      Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn Faerie View Post
                        Ooh that's better I can see it now, it's really good, the horse face is excellent
                        Thanks a lot, once i get my confidence up some more i can try and do bigger better things although i'm trying at the moment to do lots of little stuff and try things out

thanks
                        Dave
                        www.woodadoodle.co.uk

Comment

But it's a brilliant start!
                          ElaineJ soap and other stuff
                          website
                          blog

Comment

That looks really good for a first attempt! I would love to give it a go but I can't justify spending the money..
                            ReganLottie x

Art Blog: http://invitationtothevoyage.blogspot.com/

Comment

wow, fab
                              I love the horse, excellent detail
                              http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/
                              Handmade personalised gifts for all occasions created by the art of pyrography
                              My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X