Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best ink to use for stamping on MDF and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best ink to use for stamping on MDF and...

Hi, does any one know the best ink or paint to stamp text on to primed mdf. I want to achieve a solid colour as if the text has been written on with a thick felt tip.. Also as I want to do text, in the form of sentences, can any one recommend a stamp supplier who does bespoke text stamps or even suggest a method of achieving varied text perhaps using a collection of letters that can be assembled according to requirement. Tall order I know but I am new to this stamping lark!! Thank you

How big do you want the letters? does it have to be stamped?
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

For ink I would use stazon it will work on wood, metal, glass etc & for having your rubber stamp made I would highly recommend www.onefourzero.co.uk I got Rachel to make my logo up ans she was very helpful, I emailed her everything before hand and she went out her way to make sure I was happy
      Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
        How big do you want the letters? does it have to be stamped?
        Thanks for helping. The letters would need to be about an inch long or so and I would prefer to stamp as I imagine it to be quicker and more consistent. However most of the text would be one or 2 words with the most being a sentence or 2. Iguess I would stretch to writing the stuff my self but would like to use a writing implement whose ik would go over a primed mdf base.

Comment

Working...
        X