Lttle boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lttle boxes

Running out of space in the stock room so a few smaller things.
    These are a bit of a mix as they are shaped like traditional tea bowls or chawan but have lids like Chawanmushi or soup bowls. I'll just call them tea bowl style boxes LOL. All are made from cherry and the two with seoerate finials are ebony and walnut. Note the diddy little finial for the one with the walnut finial. They are all about 3 1/2" tall and 3" diameter. Ideal for carfters who have lots of little bits and pieces lying around.

Pete
    Attached Files
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Brilliant idea Pete

Comment

They lovely - and such very pleasing shapes. I especially love the first one - I find the sturdiness of the finial very appealing.
      george
      www.mizgeorge.co.uk
      www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
      www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Thank you both.
        Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Lovely work Pete 👍🏻

Dave.

Comment

They look pretty awesome, I love them. Is it possible to make it , by using belt sanders like Skil 7510-01 ? I could find it here on website ( https://toolinspector.com/ ), where I usually read everything about woodworking and get relevant information about power tools. It looks like real professional make those comparison articles.
            Last edited by jimmy8WZ; 26-03-2021, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X