Couple more odds & sods from the Bodrighy workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple more odds & sods from the Bodrighy workshop

Got some with Mo's work on them but need photos.

Pete
    Attached Files
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Oh my! Those are all just beautiful. Fabulous work both of you
    george
    www.mizgeorge.co.uk
    www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
    www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Thank you George.
      Pete (& Mo of course LOL)
      "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
      Facebook

Website

Comment

They are just wonderful, well done you 2. You do make a great team, you work together beautifully.

Shelley

Comment

Beautiful work as always Pete & Mo x

Comment

Nothing more to add to the previous comments - you know how much I admire and appreciate the creative work you both do

Linda

Comment

Fantastic work Pete ā€˜nā€™ Mo...x

Dave.

Comment

Great pieces, as usual. You get some really nice pieces of wood, are you able to hand pick these locally or do you have to rely on internet supplies?

Fred

Comment

I get my wood from all over the place and occasionaly, if forced to buy it LOL. I do this for a living and am also a professional skinflint so source my wood from any where I can legally get it. Rarely buy from the internet unless desperate and have commisisions to fulfill. Trick is to work with the wood not make the wood do what you want.

Pete
                  Facebook

Website

Comment

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
                    I get my wood from all over the place and occasionaly, if forced to buy it LOL. I do this for a living and am also a professional skinflint so source my wood from any where I can legally get it. Rarely buy from the internet unless desperate and have commisisions to fulfill. Trick is to work with the wood not make the wood do what you want.

Pete
                    I get an endless supply of stuff like oak, sapele and similar off cuts from a window frame manufacturer - stuff they can't use that usually goes in the furnace. All quite boring pieces compared to yours but I did get some ends of beams from a demolition site once that had some fantastic colour variations but have no idea what it was. Looking forward to your next batch.

Fred.

Comment

Yeah, a lot of manufacturers can throw away some great wooden pieces, and they don't care about their total look, they just care about specific parameters. Talking of which, can you help me in choosing a new wood router? I could found this article here ( url: https://www.woodroutersreviews.com/b...ter-under-100/ ), where the best model is Makita RT0701C. Do you have any experience in using it?
                      Last edited by jimmy8WZ; 30-05-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X