Contemporary textiles show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contemporary textiles show

Anyone going to this next month? it's at the nec 13-16th march. Got my tickets through this morning
    details
    Last edited by incywincy; 12-03-2008, 12:45 PM.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Im going on the 13th, really looking forwards to it. Loads to do there, though i dont think my three year old will think that - buggie day for her!
    x Maria

Website
    Blogging
    Facebook
    Flickr

Comment

lol, we have decided to go Saturday so we can leave Dd with daddy
      But it will probably be very busy at the show.
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Lucky thing, weekends are when i work. A swop parenting situation im afraid. Its a bit quiter on the first day, so hopefully wont be to bad... i hope! Have a good time!
        x Maria

Website
        Blogging
        Facebook
        Flickr

Comment

I`m hoping to! I have a Fair on the 15th March so if I make lots of pennies (ohhh there goes a flying piggy) I may just have to go and spend it all at the NEC!

Comment

Yeah! Im child less on the day im going now. Ill be able to look at loads more now.... Though this may mean I need more money!
            x Maria

Website
            Blogging
            Facebook
            Flickr

Comment

Feeling poorly today - full of cold. I really hope i'm better for Saturday's trip to the nec.
              ___

Comment

Ar sweet! Drugs and pampering needed straight the way!

Just think of the lovely things you will see, monies to be spent, ideas that will be popping into your head.... see you feel better already!

Hope you get better soon chick. x
                x Maria

Website
                Blogging
                Facebook
                Flickr

Comment

I can't wait for Friday. That's the day I'm hitting the show. I just need to rob a bank first as I have NO money to spend. It does gall me how much these things cost to get into. I forgot to preorder my ticket so it's nearly a tenner to get in plus about the same to park. £20 gone before you've looked at a single stand!!!!

I think I feel it more cuz I used to get in for nothing when I worked for Heritage. I had to work the show every day but at least I got chance to look round in the quieter spells.

Claire, are you at the cathedral fair on Saturday?
                  http://ethelandednastearoom.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Comment

Wish I could go, have a great time everyone who is going.

Sue
                    www.susiedolls.com
                    www.susie1205.blogspot.com

Comment

Have a great day out all of you that are going.. Incy hope you feel better by Saturday.

Janice
                      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Thanks - feeling a bit better tonight Hoping an early night in bed will sort me out.
                        x
                        What time is the Cathedral fair? Might have to pop in
                        ___

Comment

Hi
                          This event sounds great I have just had a look on the NEC website can I just confirm is it called Hobbycrafts as I couldn't see a listing for contemporary textiles?

I have just recently returned to my crafts after having my second daughter and hope this show might give me the inspiration I need.
                          Thanks
                          Sarah

Comment

Well iv been and spent a fortune... or what hubby will think it is a fortune anyway! It was great being childless this time. Never been on my own, i seen so much more. It was good, not as big as the christmas one though. Alot of embroidery and card making in the hobby craft bit! Not alot for my line of work though. Iv put a little diary of my time there on my blog if you fancy having a look, though i dont want to spoil a surprise if your going to go.
                            x Maria

Website
                            Blogging
                            Facebook
                            Flickr

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time >> off to check out your blog =D
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X