Quilt 1 of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilt 1 of

Sorry about the creases, it missed the iron. It has been layered but not quilted yet. Will look quite different when finished and edging done but as it was quiet I thought I would take the opportunity of showing it. I have three Grandson around the same age- 7/8 -and this is to celebrate last year with the olympics, Diamond Jubilee and as we live in Rugby, Rugby Football.

001.jpg002.JPG
    Last edited by Critchley; 14-02-2013, 05:12 PM.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Lovely creation x

Comment

fantastiic to see it all together now and complete. Your granson should be very happy indeed with that.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Aw. thanks both. I have most of the centre panels made for the other two and have started to put sashing around the individual squares. Methinks its gonna take me a long time asI only do it now and again when nothing else on.
        Carol

Comment

Fabulous Carol.

I have dug out the quilt I started before I moved to Wiltshire in 1979, it has had 6 more hexagons added in the last week.......only several thousand more to go.

Mo.XX

Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thats the nice thing about this craft Mo. You can do as much or as little as you want when you want.
            Carol

Comment

Thats amazing! I would love to be able to quilt but I don't have the time or skill to do it.

Comment

Love the quilt Carol.

Linda

Comment

Great quilt Carol. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Talk about "under pressure". I will try to keep at it but busy knitting now.
                    Carol

Comment

Working...
                    X