Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a supplier of good quality felt please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a supplier of good quality felt please?

The title says it all! I've just finished a batch of felt I had in hand, which I bought several years ago and kept 'just in case'.

The colours are lovely and true, and the felt itself is thick and very close-textured.

I've looked about for a similar quality, but can only find thinnish felts in which the compressed fibres are clearly visible, and it seems to have a sheen to it ( I assume it's the polyester in it).

Does anyone know of a supplier who can sell me thick, matte felt, preferably of cotton and wool fibres?
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Primmers.....

...try this thread.

http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...highlight=felt

I'm sure I put something on there about dutch suppliers, who supply the lovely thick felt. Seem to remember their shipping was reasonably priced too, as was the felt.

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Thanks, Apple Tree. There are quite a few suppliers mentioned in that thread. the one you mentioned was witteengel on an nl site. I'm off to have a look.
      Primmers
      www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Try this one...

I had an order from a UK company, Myriad of 100% natural wool felt. I would recommend them and use them again, and the colours are gorgeous!

myriadonline.co.uk/natural-wool-felt.php
        Fire xxx
        Fire Horse Textiles
        Love Buttons On Etsy
        Love Buttons On MISI
        Love Buttons On Folksy
        Flickr
        Blog

Comment

Working...
        X