Opinions most welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions most welcome

I have had a rough idea in my head for a ferret hammock, and there seems to be a market for made to measure hammocks, usually to accomodate more than one (most ferrets owners have 2 or more)
    Anyhow, got on rough draft on paper tonight, no measurements as yet, and have a few people interested in testing them.
    What do you guys think
    The middle layer of padded fabric will be what supports the shapes along with the ties coming from all 4 corners (only 3 on pic)
    The top layer of fabric will act as a sleeping bag and the bottom layer will be on the style of a tunnel.
    This was designed after close observation of my own ferrets, and from listening to other ferret owner on what their ferrets liked in the way of sleeping arrangements
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sock-M...22898944436967
    Handmade Sock Monkeys, cats and animals

Can't really help you with the design but looking forward to seeing a pic of the finished item!
    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Ferret hammocks!!
      Would love to see a pic of the finished item!

Comment

I do know ferrets like tunnels and hiding in things so having the cover seems ideal... you'd need to ask some ferrety people in the long run I think.

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
        X