A quilt for my Daughter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quilt for my Daughter.

I have one edge to bind and the label to put on then it is finished. I have entered it for Handmade Monday. If you would like to see it click on my blog link below.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

What a lovely quilt!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Thanks Indri. Took an hour or so......... cough cough. Running out of projects at the moment. Not sure what to do now.
      Carol

Comment

Really lovely Carol, such patience. I'm making a quilt.......................so far taken over 20 years and its the size of a pram cover did dig it out a few weeks ago to show someone, it's back in the bag again now though LOL It's one of those handsewn small hexagon ones not a machine made one, ok poor excuse after 20 years

Mo.XX

ps like the last poem on the blog too !!!
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Dont give up completely Mo. One day you will get it out and finish it and what a feeling that will be.
          Carol

Comment

Still got bags of Laura Ashley offcuts they used to sell for patchwork.....................eeeeek that means it could be a lot more than 20 years old, OMG more like 30+ !!! Oh I'm sooooo old, sob !!

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

Nah. Old as you feel not look. Not that I can judge having never met you of course, just figuratively speaking. (Says she who is heading towards matching Methuselah),
              Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                Nah. Old as you feel not look. Not that I can judge having never met you of course, just figuratively speaking. (Says she who is heading towards matching Methuselah),
                Oh I feel 27 and act 17 at times, so maybe things not so bad Carol LOL

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

No. And Methuselah is still alive in memory so maybe I will be. lol.
                  Carol

Comment

Working...
                  X