ickle tote bags...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ickle tote bags...

I have so much fabric from off cuts, that i've decided to make some simple little tote bags for my site

Does anyone know of any (reasonably priced) suppliers of white/cream webbing for the straps??

Am doing an eBay search, but i'm sure there must be cheaper suppliers somewhere!

Thanks x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Hmm do you mean wadding for padding or like fusible webbing?
    eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
    www.buttonberry.com
    www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
    buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

I think she means the canvassy type fabric that you use for the straps - is it called twill?

I'd be interested in finding a supplier too.
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Me too !!! I've just got a little sewing machine (not a clue how to use it ) and thought I might try and make a few little tote bags too !! Saw some lovely Cath Kidston material ones on ebay last night ...
        Sarah
        For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Found a supplier....

.... through ebay.

She's got about 30 metres of natural webbing/twill tape - if anybody wants her details drop me an email

Emma
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by jellybelly*jellybrain View Post
            .... through ebay.

She's got about 30 metres of natural webbing/twill tape - if anybody wants her details drop me an email

Emma
            Just PMed you Emma, Thanks
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

save your money and make the handles/straps from the fabric that you have - or make long strips and plait them together for a really 'funky' look - or do you know how to make machine wrapped cords

Comment

Originally posted by GilliBeth View Post
                save your money and make the handles/straps from the fabric that you have - or make long strips and plait them together for a really 'funky' look - or do you know how to make machine wrapped cords
                I want to know how to make machine wrapped cords please.
                Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X