Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to Leatherworkers

Hi Everyone:

The Leyland Craft and Societies Fair is looking for participants for their annual event.

This is the fifth year the event has taken place and it has carried on the tradition from the old 'Festival'

This year, the event will be held on June 4th and we are looking for anyone, but especially leather workers who would be interested in selling their wears at Leyland Methodist Church.

Tables for the day are £15.

Anyone who would like to participate or requires further information, please let me know!

All the best,
    d

Re: Call to Leatherworkers

Can we have more info about the Leyland Craft and Societies Fair - is this an association for all crafters or 'leather workers' as mentioned in your post?

I do crafts fairs, selling jewellery supplies, so I might be interested as I am not far at all, on the other side of Preston!

Bea
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi Bea:

The Leyland Crafts and Local Societies fair will be held on Saturday June 4th from 10.00 - 5.00 pm at the Leyland Methodist Church, Turpin Green Lane, Leyland (just past the Gas Works Round About at MacDonalds).

Cost for a table is £15.00

More information can be found http://www.houghton59.fsnet.co.uk/ne...atleisure1.htm

We do not have anyone exhibiting leather this year. The normal crafter sadly has passed.

Usually there are approximately 20 exhibitors - but we can take many more (especially this year since we have an additional room at our disposal).

They day sees about 1,200 people come through and there are all sorts of events throughout the day for the whole family to compliment the craft stalls (Morris Men dancers, local band....etc)

If you would like an application for the day or would like other information you can message back here or email [email protected]

We would love to see you there.

d

Comment

Working...
      X