Bag ladies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag ladies!

YAY! My very own bag section! Not really there are so many good bag sites and ideas to share for all bag ladies. I am very pleased to have a forum to do this in. Thanks!
    Samski xxxxx
    www.samskiart.com
    www.tjspanky.co.uk

Fab Bags!

Hi! I just had a look at your website, and I wanted to say i think your bags are georgeous, and your website is absolutely fab! If only I could make things like that :? I'm just starting GCSE textiles, and finding it hard enough sewing in a straight line on machine!

Luv Lili

Comment

Hi Lilli...just keep practising...any old scrap of fabric make it into something. Honestly that's all I have done..kept at it. Thanks for your lovely comments too.
      Best wishes Sam xxx
      www.samskiart.com
      www.tjspanky.co.uk

Comment

check out the bags at wooch.co.uk if you love handbags you will love these -
        www.wooch.co.uk

Comment

Great Site wooch... good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by manwanis View Post
            Great Site wooch... good stuff
            Aaah............NOW I understand..............you'll have your 25 posts soon huh? Then we can all see the amazing 'craft' items for sale by Krivi International of Delhi. Why do we have to go through this pantomime every time a big company wants to get free advertising?
            BTW, the post you just answered is from August last year, and the site is unobtainable. Sheeesh!

Comment

Working...
            X