Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me about dotee dolls and where they originated from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me about dotee dolls and where they originated from?

I saw dotee dolls on the web, and wondered where they had originated from. What exactly do they have to be like to be called a dotee doll, is it just made from vintage fabric? Or do they serve a particular purpose and do they have to be a particular size? The ones I have seen have all been gorgeous! Thanks
    Tina

Although I've seen lots of them around, I didn't know their name so I've done a bit of a google-search and found loads of information and pictures.

You might find this interesting.

Right, I'm off to start my first Dotee Doll
    Life's not a race, do take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.

Sue

Bags Embroidery & Knitting

Comment

Thanks so much Sue!!! That info answered so many of my questions Please put a pic on of your first dotee .
      We'll all be making them! I'm having a busy day today so can't really start anything. My boss is calling to see me from work so can't look as if I'm enjoying being off too much lol. I've recently been sorting my beads and trims so will be fun to give this a go.
      Thanks Again!
      Tinaxx

Comment

I've never heard of these, but they are so cute! very interesting... thanks for sharing!
        Rachel

Creative Fabrics: Website - Facebook - Twitter
        Little Fish eCart & SiteBuilder: Website - Facebook - Twitter

Also visit: http://www.ukyankeecrafts.com

Comment

Would these be about 2" or 3" high?
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Oh - these are so cute ! I've never heard of them before and now I watched the vid I want to make a beady one... right - off to raid my mums fabric stash
            Mel

Comment

Think I might join the dotee dolls fan club, wouldn't they look good for car mirrors filled with lavender?

Comment

Working...
              X