Newcomer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer

I'm new to scrapbooking and decided i wanted to make one for my fiancee as our first year together. I don't have many pictures or money to get supplies so i bought a notebook and used craft pieces i had at home buying the occasional supply every now and then. The problem is I'm starting to run out of ideas to fill up the pages. My fiance loves what I have done so far and I'm quite proud of some of the pages but there's so much left. Below are a few of the pages i have done so far all using general things i had laying around, if anyone has any other ideas please let me know
    1388868606997.jpg
    1390092079536.jpg
    1390092081737.jpg
    1390172135875.jpg
    1392160335771.jpg
    1392917673412.jpg

Hi, welcome to the forum

What a lovely idea.

Have you already included pages that represent day trips together? Just thinking collaging bus tickets, entry tickets for days out, photos and your own illustrations that remind you of the day.

How many pages do you have left?
    Happywrap - Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/happywrap

Comment

Hi welcome to the forum.
      What a sweet idea, sure they will be bowled over with it :-)
      "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
      www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

to the forum. I love your scrapbook so far, maybe you could add pages about how you first met, why you fell for him, your favourite things to do etc.
        Lucy Blossom
        Shop and blog: http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk
        https://www.facebook.com/LucyBlossomCrafts

Comment

we don't have many daytrips because of the amount it costs to see each other and havent really got any pictures I have started taking more now then I used to and keeeping hold of train and bus tickets but i like the idea of my own illustrations thank you

Comment

I'm new to this too! I did a similar thing for my uni housemate when we left university. I found it really helpful to structure it chronologically - the story of our university life/friendship! And it's good to think outside the box... after 3 years living together we had a lot of memories, and even simple things like remembering something funny someone said once could turn into a whole page complete with illustrations!

Comment

What about pressing leaves and flowers from the different seasons you spend together?

They make lovely decorations around pages.

Comment

lovely suggestion <3

Comment

I've done this for all the concerts I've been to. Ended up putting it in a frame and it takes pride of place

Comment

Working...
                  X