Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapbooking in London

Hi There,

I am trying to find out if there are any scrapbooking events going on in London?

Are there any crops in London, would anyone be interested if I had a crop in South West London?

There is a Scrapaholic club in Ealing - have a look at link in my signature and then clubs. Not sure how far that would be for you to get to.
    Sarah M
    http://www.scrapaholic.co.uk

Comment

crop in Surbiton

Hello Bronwyn,

I live in Surbiton (SW London) and would like to meet other scrapbookers, next weekend would be nice. If you are interested, send me an email.
      Jenny
      Originally posted by Bronwyn View Post
      Hi There,

I am trying to find out if there are any scrapbooking events going on in London?

Are there any crops in London, would anyone be interested if I had a crop in South West London?

Comment

I am moving back to the UK at the end of Feb, and after that would LOVE to be involved in some sort of regular Scrapbooking gettogethers, please keep me in mind next year
        Sally

Please visit my blog
        Twitter URL

Comment

Crops

Hi everyone, I attend 2 crops in London, both fab. 1 is in Notting Hill and the other in Surbiton. I could share details if anyone is interested.

Janet xx
          I'm a happy scrapper, always looking for more friends to scrap with

www.scrapaway.toddlebabes.co.uk
          www.janetslittleplace.blogspot.com

Comment

Scrapbooking in London

Hello,

I am looking for a social group to scrapbook with. In my search I came accross this thread. I have not been able to find any such groups. I am in Twickenham but able to go to London or surrounding areas. Can anyone help?

Comment

May be interested. I live in the north but travel south sometimes.
              Allison
              www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
              www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

Comment

Originally posted by MHeloin View Post
                Hello,

I am looking for a social group to scrapbook with. In my search I came accross this thread. I have not been able to find any such groups. I am in Twickenham but able to go to London or surrounding areas. Can anyone help?
                Hello,

I am in the process of setting one up in Barnes, which isn't too far from Twickenham if this sounds of interest?

Jo
                x
                www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Working...
                X