Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bind It All Nightmare, Begging Help!

Hey there

I'm trying to make a few notebooks for Christmas presents, and it's all fine except when I get to closing the wires. They're the official Zutter ones, and I'm holding the book straight up like in the instructions, and using the little plastic sizer gauge for my wires, but the wires are coming out so bent out of shape, especially the outer-most ones on each end.

I'm at my wits end, getting so angry with myself! Please can someone tell me where I'm going wrong or what to try next?

Thanks in advance, hopefully!

I don t know the answer but just giving your thread a boost up the list.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by Cavy Couture View Post
        Thanks very much
        I spose you've tried this?

Oakdale Studios Facebook
        Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
        bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Hey there, yes I've watched, but I'm wondering if there's a problem with my technique or the machine? It can bind 3 hoops into perfect circles, but I'm making 6 hoop books, and the middle 4 are perfect, but the outer 2 are both bent. All 6 hoops fit well inside the pressing plate, so I dont get it?

Comment

Working...
          X