professional crafters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• professional crafters

Could any professional crafters who are looking for freelance work contact me?
    http://www.craftcaboodle.com A new, free, e-magazine for all your crafting needs.

Errrm.......

Comment

Aren't most of us freelance anyway?
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

You took the words right out my mouth JBJB - does anybody seriously think we would put ourselves through such torment and stress if we worked for someone - not flippin likely.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Thats called the day job
          And working for the NHS hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by rowanb View Post
            Could any professional crafters who are looking for freelance work contact me?
            Give us a clue poppet...................who the hell are you?

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
              Give us a clue poppet...................who the hell are you?

The Tax Man
              "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
              my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I work for a new craft magazine that's being launched and we're looking for professionals who would want to put together projects and features for the scrapbooking and card making section of the magazine. Didn't mean to be cryptic just thought I might get kicked off the forum!
                http://www.craftcaboodle.com A new, free, e-magazine for all your crafting needs.

Comment

I think your best bet (to get the look and made up projects your after) is to look at peoples handmade sites (theres loads out there) and if you see something you like, contact the person and take it from there.

There are so many talented card makers and scrappers around that i'm sure you'll find exactly what your looking for.

Good luck on your quest
                  Emma
                  Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                  Sassy Crafts Blog
                  My Blog

Comment

We could do with another bead mag too
                    Mel

Comment

Well 'Caboodle' which is what the magazine is called is an e-zine. The plan is for a core general craft part of the magazine, and then different sections which crafters can choose to receive if they wish. There is a scrapbooking and card section and jewellery and beading one also at the moment. We're going to see how well it takes off before we expand into other areas! Do you think it will work?

Thanks for your help, I will look at personal sites, but I wondered whether there were any freelancers who do work already using the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by rowanb View Post
                        Well 'Caboodle' which is what the magazine is called is an e-zine. The plan is for a core general craft part of the magazine, and then different sections which crafters can choose to receive if they wish. There is a scrapbooking and card section and jewellery and beading one also at the moment. We're going to see how well it takes off before we expand into other areas! Do you think it will work?
                        Its got to be worth a try .... I guess the success in reader uptake will lie in the variety of projects and layout so this probably is a good place to find people to help - there' so much talent from what I've seen so far !!
                        Mel

Comment

While this is almost advertising, it's not being moderated purely because I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing - you decide. Caveat emptor, as they say in Barnsley.

Comment

Originally posted by peter View Post
                            Caveat emptor, as they say in Barnsley.

Hehehe!
                            I once used that phrase in an assignment and got accused of plagurism.
                            Personally, I think the assignment was such high quality that they did not know what I was on about

Comment

Yes, I'd go round peoples personal sites, there's a great lot of talent on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X