Bazzill Swatch Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazzill Swatch Box

Does anybody have a bazzill swatch box for sale or know where I can get one in stock just now? I am desperate to get my hands on one but seem to be sold out everywhere.

Thanks

Sorry I have never heard of them but I am sure someone on here will be able to help.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
      Sorry I have never heard of them but I am sure someone on here will be able to help.

Lisa
      ...............shows how wrong you can be sometimes..........!!
      Sorry - that was a bit flip, I just google it to see what it was, and nobody has one have they? The only sites I could find were in the States. Silly question, but have you tried e bay?
      Last edited by Peter; 31-05-2007, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I wanted one of these and searched for weeks to get one, I eventually found one but it cost me about £40-00 inc postage. I searched both the internet and e-bay but as you say they all come from the states and the postage cost is high. I did find one in the UK though in the end.

I will go and find the invoice out and see where I got it from, will let you know
        Maz

Preserving yesterdays memories for Tomorrow at www.willow-crafts.com

Comment

I have just been back on the site I bought it from and they are out of stock

Looks like you will only get one from the USA now
          Maz

Comment

Thanks for replies, I don't mind paying and waiting for it so I think I will try USA ebay!

Comment

what is one?

Comment

A bazzill swatch box is a box approx 6" square filled with swatches of all the shades of Bazzill card you can buy for scrapbooking and card making.

It makes it so easy to match card stock to patterned papers
                Maz

Comment

Try Artbase - they stock a wide range of Bazzill - they may have the swatches

Comment

I got my Swatch box from Artbase. The boxes are quite pricey - about £30.

If you are unable to find one, let me know - I've found a distributor where I can get them from.

Comment

I thought i'd seen these mentioned somewhere. I ordered some last night for the website.
                      Emma
                      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
                      Sassy Crafts Blog
                      My Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X