Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indri
    replied
    I didn't realise that a lego bracelet could look so nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• woodtattoos
    replied
    Originally posted by ethel&edna View Post
    On eBay it fetches silly money. Nephew #1 wants Star Wars Lego for his birthday - to play with - but loads of "big boys" are collecting it and will pay £100s in some cases!!
    <coughs and pretends never to have bought Lego after leaving Uni...>

Si.

Leave a comment:

• BeadsbyLili
    replied
    Very creative idea....

We too have a housefull of lego bits ! And loads of tiny star wars lego arms, heads, legs, bodies, helmets, guns, etc as my son just loves to pull them apart and re-build them into 'new' characters.... (there goes our future eBay fortune then )

Leave a comment:

• glowingsunsets
    replied
    We've got a huge amount of lego, and my son is still reluctant for me to sell it and he's 17 !! lol I've thought about putting it on Ebay but it's be such a hassle to post

Leave a comment:

• ethel&edna
    replied
    The bracelet is fab! They do look like roses don't they? Only thing is, I have two nephews who are massively into Lego and it's mega expensive to buy. On eBay it fetches silly money. Nephew #1 wants Star Wars Lego for his birthday - to play with - but loads of "big boys" are collecting it and will pay £100s in some cases!!

Leave a comment:

• timbertags
    replied
    Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
    Sorry, what does that mean???? Sue x
    I think its meant to be methodology, which is the method that someone uses to do something.

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Originally posted by craftyfoxni View Post
    can't wait for my two boys to go to uni we have a mountain of Lego hehe! (the boys are 4 and 9!!!)
    That made me laugh. Can just picture you at one end of a big box of lego and them at the other end shouting 'NO MUMMY , NO' ha ha!! Sue xx

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    Originally posted by Davidmush View Post
    Do you use any metodology to greate crafts?
    Sorry, what does that mean???? Sue x

Leave a comment:

• SusieQ
    replied
    That's good!!!

That's amazing!!!! My son was Lego mad when he was little!! It's all in the loft. Wish I could make him something amazing as a momento of his youth!!!!! You have some lovely things on your stall. Just looked at Flickr. Don't you set your stall up to look enticing!!!! Clever you. Sue

Leave a comment:

• craftyjan
    replied
    thats really good shame i got rid of all our lego a couple of years ago on a bootsale

Leave a comment:

• Pagan
    replied
    what a fantastic idea - it does look like roses from a distance

Leave a comment:

• Davidmush
    replied
    weird and wonderful stuff comes up there on a regular basis
    Do you use any metodology to greate crafts?

Leave a comment:

• craftyfoxni
    replied
    can't wait for my two boys to go to uni we have a mountain of Lego hehe! (the boys are 4 and 9!!!)

Leave a comment:

• swirlyarts
    replied
    There's lots of stuff like that on Etsy - I've even collected some old bits of lego but I haven't got round to using them yet. Story of my life

Leave a comment:

• sweet
    replied
    Ok, so this is quite cool. when i read 'recycled' lego bracelet, i was thinking hmmm, sounds tacky! But It actually looks good! from a distance looks like roses! I like!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X