X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet
    replied
    Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
    of course it's worth saving!! I use it polymer clay projects or also on paintings, cards etc. You get a crackled aged effect by using the small bits.

This is just music to my ears! I so did not want to have to throw them. can I put more gold leaf over some thats alread dry (about 2 days now), do i just do it the same way as before, put some size down, then put the gold leaf over the top etc..?

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    of course it's worth saving!! I use it polymer clay projects or also on paintings, cards etc. You get a crackled aged effect by using the small bits.

Leave a comment:

• sweet
    started a topic Gold leaf flakes

Gold leaf flakes

Ok, so i dont if this question fits in hewe but i didnt know what forum to post this in!... but, what can i do with all the little flakes of gold leaf that fall off my picture or are not needed,or just break away when handling the gold leaf? (tricky little stuff to use!) I dont want to throw them away as this is likely to make me feel really quite sad! Can I collect them in a pot or something and re-use them? has anyone dome this before or are they really not worth keeping?

ty.x
Working...
X