Gold leaf flakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold leaf flakes

Ok, so i dont if this question fits in hewe but i didnt know what forum to post this in!... but, what can i do with all the little flakes of gold leaf that fall off my picture or are not needed,or just break away when handling the gold leaf? (tricky little stuff to use!) I dont want to throw them away as this is likely to make me feel really quite sad! Can I collect them in a pot or something and re-use them? has anyone dome this before or are they really not worth keeping?

ty.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

of course it's worth saving!! I use it polymer clay projects or also on paintings, cards etc. You get a crackled aged effect by using the small bits.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
      of course it's worth saving!! I use it polymer clay projects or also on paintings, cards etc. You get a crackled aged effect by using the small bits.

This is just music to my ears! I so did not want to have to throw them. can I put more gold leaf over some thats alread dry (about 2 days now), do i just do it the same way as before, put some size down, then put the gold leaf over the top etc..?
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
      X