Legitimate excuse to eat chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legitimate excuse to eat chocolate

Like most people I love chocolate as do my grandchildren, well I have found a way to treat the grandchildren and recycle / upcycle the chocolate wrappers. So now I have a legitimate excuse to buy and eat chocolate *lol, you can read all about it here

That takes me back a good number of years! I remember my dad getting hold of a badge machine when he was on the PTA at school and I got to be in charge of badge making at various school fetes! Shame I never thought of using foil from chocolate money, though I think when I was little chocolate money was just that - money, so there weren't the fun designs that you seem to have got hold of (which I don't remember seeing myself).
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Will pop off and read now as always in search for excuses to each chocolate!
      Victoria x

Founder of The Keepsake Co , Lover of all things creative and proud mummy to one. I'm on a mission to "baby proof" my income and help other mums do the same so feel free to join me here :-)

w: www.TheKeepsakeCo.co.uk
      f: www.facebook.com/thekeepsakecompany
      t: www.twitter.com/thekeepsakeco

Comment

Great idea used to have a badge making machine but gave it away a few years ago now x

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
          That takes me back a good number of years! I remember my dad getting hold of a badge machine when he was on the PTA at school and I got to be in charge of badge making at various school fetes! Shame I never thought of using foil from chocolate money, though I think when I was little chocolate money was just that - money, so there weren't the fun designs that you seem to have got hold of (which I don't remember seeing myself).
          There are now lots of different fun designs now available, you can usually find them near the checkout in easy reach of tiny hands *lol

Comment

The fun designs don't make it to my local shop!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
            X