No announcement yet.

Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an assortment of old button boxes which I inherrited from my Mother and a couple of aged aunts. Love poking through them when I need something a little different. There is a whole family history in those three tins. Actually I bet the tins have some value as they too are as old as the hills.lol. Apart from that I haunt the markets and charity shops.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlieson View Post
      I`m going somewhere they have a few million for sale in the basement of a warehouse. Going to be in my element. Can`t wait.
      Well that was fun. Got myself a few thousand buttons. Going again in the next few weeks.
      Habbyworld Sewing Supplies Website

Habbyworld Facebook

Comment

Also got myself a large bag of assorted rhinestones. Loads of trimming, bias binding and a few other things.
        Habbyworld Sewing Supplies Website

Habbyworld Facebook

Comment

I use buttons lots in my crafts, I have found ebay can be good if you are looking for specific types or colours but amazon sell buttons in random colours by weight - a 500g bag was perfect for me! I have put some ideas for buying buttons on my blog - being mrs gardom, on wordpress.
          Crafter, baker, painter, beader, blogger, maker
          Blog: http://beingmrsgardom.wordpress.com/

Comment

you can find tutorials on how to make button frame in google & also you can download if you want free button frames

Comment

Need to sort out my collection into colours and sizes. The contents of one of my many button tins......

Comment

I love to shop in vintage shops, and sometimes I find shirts that the cloth is already worn out but the buttons are well conserved, so I still buy it to use them for projects. Hope my tip is useful, you're

Comment

Working...
                X