Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving new life to old discarded things!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving new life to old discarded things!

This is what my business is all about!

A sewing machine for my 21st birthday as well as a stack of boxes from clothes my mum had cut up and rescued when she was a student led to my googlie-eye Designs business!

In today's climate, I think the thriftyness is appealing to all now and it is so good to be a part of this! Yey for recycling!
    :: googlie-eye Designs :: Handmade gifts & accessories from recycled materials, giving new life to old discarded things!

g00glie-eye's Website
    g00glie-eye's Shop
    g00glie-eye on Facebook

I'm sat here waiting for the jumpers I bought at a car boot this morning to felt. The washing machine has an hour to go!

I'm trawling the net for some inspiration so I can do the other clothes I have collected real justice. Well, that and the courage to get the sewing machine out after 12 years not talking to it!

Like you I have inherited bitses and bobses but it has taken me years (going to university, getting a job etc) to get back to the thrifty crafty me I used to be!

Hopefully I'll have some things completed by the end of the week and I can then call myself a real crafter.

And then too will have a shop of cute little things, just like yours (the shop not the items, honest! )
    Do not watch this space

Comment

Working...
    X