what to make with puzzle pieces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to make with puzzle pieces?

I've got about 500 old puzzle pieces. I've googled around and don't see anything particularly appealing, to make with them. I suppose earrings and necklaces. cards. what else? They are not very colorful so I am thinking of spray painting them...

Wood or cardboard?

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

They're cardboard pieces.

Comment

Pity, a bit fragile for jewellery I'd have thought though they may stiffen up with spray pint.
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

I did see a while ago a picture of jigsaw puzzles made into a wreath, they had been spray painted then arranged with some other chrismassy bits- looked pretty cool.
          Blog
          http://minervascrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have a lovely jigsaw wreath tutorial on my christmas blog. you could make all sorts of sizes!
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
              I have a lovely jigsaw wreath tutorial on my christmas blog. you could make all sorts of sizes!
              And make it more 3d by having the pieces sticking out at angles a bit too?

If you get yourself some sort of lacquer they should be fine as jewellery.
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
              X