Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Porcelain

Hiya,

Wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post but thought it looked the most appropriate, does anyone please have a recipe for cold porcelain dough? I use saltdough but have seen some beautiful models made with cold porcelain.

Many thanks

Debbie
    Please drop by "Debbies Dough"
    www.debbies-dough.co.uk

I googled and came up with this. http://members.tripod.com/~LuJS/coldporcelain.html
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Why couldn't I find that???? Many thanks Goldy, now my next question is where would I buy glycerine, would it be a supermarket or craft shop?

Thanks again

Deb
      www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

I've bought glycerine from a supermarket before - it's in one of my cake recipes !
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Yep, got mine from sainsburys cake making section (last time I had one of those dry irritating coughs.. )
          Mel

Comment

Thank you, I'll be off to get some and try to make something over the weekend,

Cheers all

Deb
            www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

cold prcelain crafts

I am new to this type of crafting. I haven't had a chance to try out the cold porcelain recipe yet. Does anyone know how long after you make the paste can we start to use it? And how do you make different colors? I am really interested in making flowers.

Comment

Hi, I make my own Cold Porcelain Clay, Colour and make Jewellery.
                You can see examples of my work: www.moonbow.misi.co.uk
                I watched and learned from this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0cHT2QsQsI
                Hope this helps!

Comment

It looks easy ! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X