abracadabra !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abracadabra !

Following your (Forum members) clear and kind instructions about creating an album of photos and linking, I think I am able to show you some of my ceramics pieces. In case technology fails I will pronounce the magic word"abracadabra" Please let me know if you can see the pics
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauramy/sets/72157624559355956/

Woo Hoooo - pictures there in glorious technicolour :-) and the pottery is lovely as well - I like the wall hanging faces:-)

Francesca
    * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
    Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Thats a lovely array of pottery you have there with a fair sprinkling of photography. Well done on both counts.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks Silverthistle and Critchley for your kind comments. They are very encouraging! Now I have learned to use smileys so I will send you a smile...

Comment

At last! They're lovely. And it's nice to see a picture of you.

Comment

Thanks AnnieAnna! I wrote you some lines in the batpins thread about your clear instructions for inserting smileys. You are very polite

Comment

Hey hey pics !! Nice pottery, you are on a roll now, smilies as well. Hope you are enjoying the forum Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk
              https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Beautiful work!
                Emma
                www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
                www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
                www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

I really appreciate your comments Mornie and Emma. You are artists! This morning I had a look a your web sites and enjoyed them a lot! This Forum is like visiting a huge world's fair where you can admire all the crafters works and, at the same time, have the joy of talking with people who share the same passion for creative work. I hope my English vocabulary is expressing rightly what I feel: Happy to be in the Forum

Comment

Thanks Lauramy. This is definately one of the nicest and most helpful forums for mixed crafts around. Hope you enjoy it. Mo.XX
                    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                    www.bodrighy.co.uk
                    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Thanks,NICE Job!

Comment

Working...
                      X