• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Creations

I've added some new creations to my blog if you want peek here be gentle
    Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Oh very nice - I like the pink checked bowl - I tried pottery once.... let's say it's better left to talented people like yourself
    Terry xxx
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
    Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

very nice, very talented lady :-)
      Eternal Flame Candles
      www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Comment

Is that a luster on your low dish or luster glaze?

love the scrolls on your low dish. Is that a luster on your low dish or luster glaze? I used to make ceramic clocks with scrolls. I always found it very satisfying to make scrolls.
        I pottery is your thing will you be coming to Potfest Perth? 22 - 24th May
        Rob
        www.toppotsupplies.co.uk

Comment

Thanx guys don't think I'll be going into production any time soon I still can't get my head around glazes and I haven't even switched my kiln on!!!

Rob, I'm afraid I don't think I'll make it but I think my tutors Brain & Fiona from Watergaw will be there again this year.
          Not sure about the glase it's one Fiona is famous for, the colours she creates with it are stunning and as part of the course we get to choose a piece dipped in it
          Ger xx

My Blog

www.cullen-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Shame, cos they keep on saying this year maybe the last Potfest at Perth

Shame, cos they keep on saying this year maybe the last Potfest at Perth due building a supermarket on the cattle market site.
            www.toppotsupplies.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X