• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops I'll try that again...
    http://kalysclay.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Comment

Can't see your piccies unfortunately - but it sounds like a lovely gift. No wonder your mum cried!
        Emma
        www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
        www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
        www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by jumiclads View Post
          You should give it a go Emma. If you do it half as well as them beautiful glass beads you make, well what can I say. I would love to have a go at glass beads but alas I think I am too old to start to learn. They look really cool.
          Aw shucks - thank you!

Never too old to make beads! A lot of beadmakers teach and that can be a great way to try it out and see if you get hooked. Lampworking isn't really for everyone, but doing a class with a reputable teach is a great way to find out if you have the bug or not.
          Emma

Comment

Ah not sure why I cannot link the photos this time?? I have put an album in my about me page anyway but I will try again to attach them to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MissCouture View Post
              Ah not sure why I cannot link the photos this time?? I have put an album in my about me page anyway but I will try again to attach them to this thread.
              I never understand why attachments don't work either . I usually copy and paste or put a link in to flickr as thats where I store them. Your album is a good idea and then link them here. Don'#t forget that we have a size limit so you may have to reduce them a bit.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Just viewed the photos in your album - they are great, you've captured their look perfectly!
                Emma

Comment

Originally posted by ejralph View Post
                  Just viewed the photos in your album - they are great, you've captured their look perfectly!
                  Ah thankyou :-)

Comment

Originally posted by magdaleine View Post
                    Great clay models! how big are they? You are so talented.
                    Thankyou magdeleine, the tallest is just over 7 inch and smallest is 4.5 inch.

Comment

Originally posted by cardamom pod View Post
                      Wow the figures are fab if you ever do decide to make them to sell I would be very interested in buying some you have a real talent you can see how much you enjoyed doing them.
                      You should definitely keep it up
                      all the best
                      Julie
                      ive had 3 orders placed now already for family and friends upcoming wedding and two birthdays which I wasnt expecting to be honest, but its exciting! if your still interested in buying some im going to start this as a business venture eek!

Comment

That's wonderful!

Good luck with it and who knows where it can lead

Emma
                        Emma

Comment

Thats fantastic I am definitely interested have a 60th birthday coming up in July would you be interested in doing something for that? If you are send me a pm and we can discuss it. Well done you are really talented.

Originally posted by MissCouture View Post
                          ive had 3 orders placed now already for family and friends upcoming wedding and two birthdays which I wasnt expecting to be honest, but its exciting! if your still interested in buying some im going to start this as a business venture eek!
                          Last edited by cardamom pod; 23-03-2013, 10:17 AM. Reason: added text
                          Science has it's place but nothing is quite like letting your imagination fly

Comment

Can I ask you a question I’ve made something and it has a few dents and lumps how can I stop this can you give me some tips x

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline1971 View Post
                              Can I ask you a question I’ve made something and it has a few dents and lumps how can I stop this can you give me some tips x
                              Hi, you might not get a reply from this thread as it was last posted on 6 years ago however someone may see it and Try to help.

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dDave View Post
                                Hi, you might not get a reply from this thread as it was last posted on 6 years ago however someone may see it and Try to help.

Dave.
                                I have just asked elsewhere for you and been told that lumps and bumps are generally due to air bubbles because it hasn’t been mixed enough...if that makes any sense...

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                                X