Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silvershack
    replied
    I've only ever used fimo so I have no idea...I only started playing about with it recently as well so I'm certainly not an expert! If you search the posts in the clay forum I'm sure I've seen threads on the pros and cons of the different brands, think it's really a personal preference so it might be worth trying a couple to see which you prefer working with?

Leave a comment:

• brokcritic
    replied
    Thank You...

Whats the better brand of clay sculpey or fimo or something else?

Leave a comment:

• silvershack
    replied
    You can mix colours together to make up whatever colour you want/need, so if you want to save a little you can just go for red, blue, yellow, black and white...it can be a bit hard on the hands after a while and obviously takes a bit more time!

Leave a comment:

• brokcritic
    started a topic Getting Ready

Getting Ready

Hi Everyone,
    I hope you all had a good Halloween.

I'm beginning my polymer clay shopping quest, and since I am a beginner... I was wondering what colors you'd suggest I should have. I plan to make a lot of miniature food items and I'm unsure of what colors I'll really need.

And also which glaze would you say is better? Satin or Glossy.

I plan to shop online at the polymer clay superstore since it's a lot cheaper to buy it online than at the local craft store where they charge 3.49 for a 2oz bar.
Working...
X