Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholesale Fimo??? where oh where?

Hi all.
    can anyone tell me where i can get wholesale or cheaper than ebay 350g blocks of fimo soft from.
    it is costing me a fortune and its getting more expensive each month...i saw a ebay seller this morning selling it at nearly £30 for one block!!!!!
    I would love be able get it cheaper than £8.50/£9
    there must be someone on this forum who know's. after all if ebay sellers can get it cheap then so can i/we, but after months of looking i still cant find anywhere.
    I didn't now this forum existed until this morning when i came across it on my quest for wholesale fimo and i am glad i found you guys. i have seen some stunning pieces of work on here...like WOW!!!!
    hope you can help
    thank you so much
    hugs and peace
    Jane.xxx.

You'll probably find that to buy fimo at wholsale prices you'd need to be a registered retail business and buy something like £200+ worth at a time.

It could be worth contacting some of the sellers you've found and ask if they'd be able to give you a discount if you bought over x amount of fimo - there's no harm in asking and the worst than can happen is that they'll say no.

Welcome to the forum by the way
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I used to use Stadetler to purchase wholesale Fimo from when I ran my business years ago. Try talking to them about opening a business account if you are registered.
      Tutor in PMC Silver Clay in the West Midlands
      Facebook:
      https://www.facebook.com/MetalClayTutor
      http://www.artclayjewellery.co.uk

Comment

Thank you you two. I dont mind buying a large amount. I have emailed Stadetler UK about a week ago but they have not yet got back to me. I am not registered business but i do have my own website, maybe that will help. I shall await more replies on here for a day or so before I email Stadetler direct.
        huge thanks for both your help.
        xxx.

Comment

I pay under £9 for a 350g Classic Fimo from EBay.... it comes with free shipping which makes it even better....

I am always on the look out for fimo at a better price and the only other place apart from EBay is Amazon, but that can sometimes be restricted.

Pauline
          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by JamButtyCrafts.com View Post
            I have emailed Stadetler UK about a week ago but they have not yet got back to me. I am not registered business but i do have my own website, maybe that will help.
            I very much doubt Stadetler would sell to you if you're not a registered business. Sounds like the £8.50 may be the cheapest you'll find it at especially if that's the lowest Pauline can get it for.
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

oh ok, if you cant find it Pauline then I think i am wasting my time...tsk tsk....I shall give up my quest!.
              I did get 5 blocks of chocolate from ebay as a sale job lot and they worked out to be £6.20 each which was whooooooooooo hooooooooooooo, so what i do now is if i had a big item to do i do it in chocolate and cover it over with the correct colour, but its a lot of faff and time waster but hey ho.
              that seller on ebay, i emailed him yesterday and asked him why his fimo is 20 quid dearer than any one else. he did not rely but he has reduced all his stock by £10, but even so...one 350g block for 16.29 plus p&p..he gotta be kidding!!! still!!!
              anyway thank you so much for your replies. i am out of green and red...so a shopping i must go...
              hugs.Jane.xxx.

Comment

If you want to email me I would be happy to give you the name of the supplier I use on EBay.. I can recommend him as well because although his shipping is free, if I do need it urgent and willing to pay 1st class post, he gets it to me the next day (if I order before 2pm)...

I have been through quite a few suppliers and I change with the best ones, at the moment though, in my opinion, he is the best one.

Pauline
                Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

I get mine from craft merrily at 7.95 per block with free postage if you buy more than £35 pounds worth of items. they sometimes have specials too.
                  Jayne
                  http://www.folksy.com/shops/Jaykay

Comment

Working...
                  X