• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardo Jewelry Clay

hi
    I found this product
    (Pardo Jewelry Clay)
    in stores Hobbies
    I want to know what is the difference between it and any of another clay( fimo ,premo,kato,....) to make a jewelry and which is the best
    805242.jpg it looks like that

Pardo is made by Viva and is a relatively new polymer clay. I know a number of business that tried the clay it and didn't get on with it - the most popular clays still seem to be FIMO and Sculpey.
    COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
    Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
    Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Comment

I tried some just before christmas. It didn't feel or work like my usual fimo and sculpy. It had a drier, crackier texture. I'll be sticking to my usual!
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I tried some last year or the year before. I didn't get on with it at all, found it cracked a lot in the baking. But that could be user-error, as it can take a while to "learn" the nuances of a new clay.

They also do a "professional" version now which I haven't tried however.

I hope to try that out at some point, for the time being though I think I will stick with my Fimo and Cernit.
        Emma
        www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
        www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
        www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Working...
        X