no pro but i love my camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no pro but i love my camera

i love taking photos. im not great but my camera is mostly always in my bag with me.
    i love photographing bugs animals and plantsP1040264.jpgP1040266.jpgP1040281.JPG

Comment

i just love wasps

Comment

I can see the three in post #1 but all subsequent attachments don't work for me...I'll go see if you have an album in your profile. I like the ones I do see! I like to take pics, too, isn't it fun!? I always used my camera phone, which did really well....then my husband did something to it to make it better....can you guess? I can take pics but can't get them into my computer!! Arrggghhhh!!!!!

Comment

I like your pics - like the bee on the....firestick? That's not right....well, that tall spikey orange and yellow flower!

Comment

red hot pocker lol. that was covered with wasps
            if you dont like spiders mayby good thing you cant see some of others but if you do i think there fue on there
            i love taking photos, for my birthday my sister borrowed a pro camera and took me out for the day to play with it i almost cryed when had to give it back lol

Comment

I love spiders !

Comment

I like your shield bug photos. They are quite cool insects!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Hey.. your work is really very impressive. I must appreciate these pictures as they look outstanding to me.

Comment

Originally posted by daniellesdogs View Post
                    i love taking photos. im not great but my camera is mostly always in my bag with me.
                    i love photographing bugs animals and plants[ATTACH=CONFIG]25998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26000[/ATTACH]
                    this is your photography? if it is so then it is awsome photography... i liked it.

Comment

Great photos!! Iv just got into arial photography with my drone

Comment

That butterfly is beautiful. Cheers, Nelson

Comment

I would like to try it, but I have some experience with this, will it suit newbies?
                          https://damagedphotorestoration.com/

Comment

I studied entomology in a college course, I think butterflies are the prettiest insects. I personally think the coolest insects are those that could camouflage themselves perfectly to the surroundings ie. leaf katydids, grasshoppers lol

Comment

Working...
                            X