Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendars

Hi

Just wanted to share with the photographers that do craft fairs about the calendars we now get produced from Vistaprint. I have been really impressed with the quality and if you wait until they do them at half price (£4.99), it really is worth considering. (They change their deals every day practically so best to keep a look out on a daily basis!)

Here's a sample of the two calendars we do, one of puffins and the other of British Wildlife. They have been selling very well and whatever subjects you are into, it may be another idea to consider especially as xmas and the New Year approaches?

Web: www.randmphotography.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/dolts007

Thank you for that, it is definately something I will look at
    Caroline and Rees
    http://www.aagphotographic.com

Comment

They look excellent! Thanks for the info
      Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

A pleasure. I found going for the glossy card effect really does give a professional look and with the spiral binding, I really like the look and feel of them.
        Web: www.randmphotography.com
        Twitter: www.twitter.com/dolts007

Comment

ive got the desk ones and they also are very high quality though, just watch there pricing though. I noticed the other day i got an offer for 5 for £3.99 which i took, then when i placed my next order they were £3.99 each or 5 for £15 or 10 for £34 which means you pay more to order ten per calendar then you do for 5.

Comment

Working...
          X