A5, A6 and A7 card craft bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A5, A6 and A7 card craft bags

I'm looking at sourcing some of the bag sizes (sealable) and was wondering where others got their bags - thanks in advance.

I buy my C5 and C6 sized bags from Hobbycraft.. but only when they have a half price sale on! I stock up then.

For other sizes I go on ebay.
    Carol
    Pop Up Zoo Greetings cards - Raising money for Sands in memory of my precious son Ben Folksy Shop, Facebook Page, You Tube
    Carol's Yummy Bakes - My new business Website, Facebook Page

Comment

I got the last lot from card blanks direct/d s crafts . They were recommended to me and I found they had decent prices, good quality and great service.

I tried ebay but found it unreliable...I had more failed deliveries than successful ones and the sizes varied considerably so I gave up.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I looked at getting some of the bags from Hobbycraft, but think they're expensive. I've ordered quite a few from The Works (come in quantities of 50, A5 is £1.99 and A6 is 99p so worth getting). Helps that there's a The Works shop 20 miles from where I live so topping up when I pass, though did order quite a few over the internet and arrived when expected. Plus The Works has free delivery over orders of £25 (so got several hundred of each).

Will try the card blanks direct as well - will order some smaller bags for the packs of toppers I'm making. Just got to work out size bag now.

Comment

Working...
        X