pics to make button badges ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics to make button badges ?

Im thinking about making badges, but where do people get the pics they use in badges of people ect .. ??

(no idea if this is the right place to put this question though!)

Hi

You can take a picture and resize the image or create the image from scratch. You can use photo editing software such as Photoshop to create designs for your button badges. The best image size would be 100x100 pixels for button badges but you can always choose any size you want. If you're interested in customized button badges, you can check out Revo Design Solutions. They offer design customization for button badges, apparels and other accessories. You'll definitely love the designs!

Thanks!
    Last edited by samdirevo; 01-03-2013, 01:35 AM.
    Revo Pte Ltd
    Revo design print and best customization gifts. Small quantities available for the average consumer.

HP: 91886235

Call us today and ask for your quotation!

Comment

Etsy have a lot of digital prints sized to fit badges

Comment

Google? I tend to search for stuff and use Wiki as much as possible as most of their images are Creative Commons licences.

Comment

Badge machines usually come with a template, I scan the template into the computer as this makes it easier to make them the right size when I design badges. There are lots of free images available as well as ones with a 'Creative Commons' license. try google first though...

Comment

Working...
          X