• Show
Clear All

• nguyenly
    replied
    what is it?

Leave a comment:

• Jason Barnes
    replied
    Hello there. I was searching for the paint sprayer in google and found this pretty nice website https://usefuldiary.com/paint-sprayer-for-home/ I bought the red one and the black one. I made an order and it arrived in time so that I am grateful for the quality. Follow the link if you are looking for something really worthy of your attention.

Leave a comment:

• woolnstuff
    replied
    There is a You Tube "How to paint {faux} leather" if you copy and paste that into google it should come up.

Leave a comment:

• craftdancer
    replied
    Welcome to the forum Emily.

Sorry to see you haven't yet had an answer to your question (unfortunately I can't answer either as it's out of my sphere). I suspect it may be because many people don't visit this part of the forum particularly (we're not the busiest forum around - just the best )

If you were post in the Introduce Yourself part of the forum you could then indicate that you have already posted your question here, and someone with appropriate knowledge can give you advice.

Linda

Leave a comment:

• MC_Emily
    started a topic Can I spray paint imitation leather?

Can I spray paint imitation leather?

Hi

I'm new here so please go easy on me

I have two lamp bases that are covered in brown imitation leather. I'd like them to be cream or grey. Can I use aerosol paint? If so, what type of paint do I need, please? I already have some grey metal primer spray paint that would look perfect but would it adhere? Would I need to prepare the leather in any way first?

Sorry for so many questions! but thank you for any advice

Emily
    xx
Working...
X